We operate our one family home as a private B&B. We hope that you appreciate that we truly do our best to accommodate our honored guests and ask that you be respectful of our home and fellow guests. It’s important to us that guests are given appropriate information to make their stay as comfortable as possible. Here you will find details of our policies. For additional information, please contact us at (845) 288-0032.
Payment is due in full prior to check-in. All rates are US Dollars (USD) and taxable. We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
Self-parking is available on the property. Park properly and lock your car. We are not responsible for loss or damage to, car or contents.
We welcome your well-behaved dog regardless of size, weight, or breed. A non-refundable $75 pet fee per pet applies for each stay and a deposit of $250. Additional cleaning fees may apply based on check-out condition of the room.
- Please keep your pet on a leash when outside.
- Pets should not be left unattended in suites. Please bring a crate if you are planning to leave your pet in your suite while you are away.
- No pets on furniture at any time. Please bring a dog bed.
- Please keep your pet on a leash your pet when outside.
- You must pick up after your pet and discard waste in proper receptacles.
- Maximum two dogs per suite.
- In the event that your pet causes significant discomfort to other guests (e.g. 3am serenades, excessive demonstrations of vocal prowess, overzealous protection of property, etc), we reserve the right to have you vacate the property with no refund.
- As the registered guest you are financially responsible for (1) any excessive and/or exceptional cleaning charge at Woodstock Holistic, and this includes but is not limited to pet odors and pet stains, (2) any injuries to Woodstock Holistic staff or guests caused by the pet (3) damages to Woodstock Holistic B&B furnishings and property.
We are a non-smoking property. Smoking is not permitted in the suites or anywhere on the property. Violators will be asked to vacate Woodstock Holistic with no refund. There is a minimum of $250 cleaning fee to restore the suite to smoke-free condition.
All reservations are charged a non-refundable 20% deposit. Balance is due 14 days prior to arrival. Cancellations less than 14 days notice prior to check-in date are charged 100% of the total stay + tax. Please be considerate of our small operation and be sure to cancel well in advance if your plans to visit Woodstock change.
WELLNESS SERVICE CANCELLATION
Cancellation of all wellness services including culinary experiences, massage and yoga, require advance 24 hour notice to avoid a cancellation fee. You may reschedule up to 4 hours prior to any scheduled massage or yoga sessions, if there is availability, 100% charge will otherwise be applied.